3 Reasons Why Hair Dyes Are Not For Your Canine Friend

3 Reasons Why Hair Dyes Are Not For Your Canine Friend-6894cd9f

When it comes to hair coloring, it’s not meant for animals. A lot of dog owners think it’s too cute to dye their pet’s hair. You may even have seen pictures on the Internet of dogs with their hair dyed but you must remember that this isn’t good for them. In fact, it is potentially harmful to the health of the dog due to the toxic chemicals of the dye.

It Can Be Poisonous For The Dog

The dyes used to change the color of an animal’s fur are suitable for human use, but must not be used on animals. They contain some toxic substances that can cause lifelong health problems.

When the products come into contact with the skin of the animal, they pervades the dermis and migrate to the inside of the body of the animal. In addition, they clog the pores of the animal and do not allow toxins to be removed. As if all this was not enough, the toxins would cause discomfort, itching, burns, eczema, and other skin conditions.

Your Dog Might Be Allergic To The Hair Color

Some humans who dye their hair have allergic reactions to hair dye products, so it is not unwise to believe that dogs may also be allergic to hair dye. Reactions can include itchy eyes, which may be painful and irritating to your furry pet. If they scratch themselves hard enough, dogs may even grow sores that can potentially become infected. In addition, excessive scratching of the ears or shaking of the head can cause hematomas or blood-filled blisters to form. If the discomfort experienced by a dog is too severe or lasts long enough, behavioral changes can also occur.

It Masks Your Dog’s Smell

Dogs have a certain smell that is very important in all aspects of their lives. A chemical dye will only mask that smell and make connections with other dogs more problematic. Just as human hair is part of their personality, the same is true for your pet. With that in mind, let your furry companion have its own identity, without anything artificial.

The coloring of a dog’s fur means that the whole body will have to be subjected to toxic coloring and, in the process, the dyes will get into the ears, eyes, and even the pet’s mouth. If the dog swallows a chemical dye due to the licking of its hair, it can lead to vomiting, nausea and diarrhea, among other severe illnesses.

If your pet is suffering from a tick borne disease, then you can diagnose it at home by buying a Vetscan Flex4 rapid test kit that would give you results in just 8 minutes.

  • SeemaRai consultancy Services