Careers In HTML
Introduction to Uses of HTML
Education Required for Career in HTML
HTML developers or programmers could have a bachelor’s degrees in computer science. There is other certification on graphic designs or web designs can add on and knowledge on the same. Its many more online portals, video and communities forms available for HTML developers and programmers that can be helped now in upskilling them in HTML. With the helps of HTML, an individual can be created own web pages and web sites for the different vendors and for own as wells.
Career Path in HTML
The career paths for an HTML developer of a programmers are very defined. After learning an HTML and have doing the degree, one can be started his/her careers at entry level positions and after getting experience in the same field for 3-5 years could be at mid-level and then to senior levels position. HTML and CSS are the critical skills for any front-end developers whether that developer are working on the web applications or web pages .
Career Outlook in HTML
Its good opportunities available for an HTML developers or programmers. The HTML developers have being the interest in visual design and functional design can opt for web development. The web developers are the general terms for other careers like webmasters, web designers etc. The qualities of web developers is having concentration as they have to be written code for a longer periods. Another are Creativity, they are make sure that functionally and UI part should be to appeal to the users.
Versions of HTML
Introduction to Versions of Html
We are mostly aware of websites. A website has simply a collection of web pages For creating any web pages we require HTML. An HTML are the elements that are responsible for making any web page. HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. Its basic markup language that are using to make any web page which further comprises to form websites. HTML has be evolved so much from the initial stages when it were formed.
Different Versions of HTML
1. HTML 1.0
- The basic version of HTML have supported for basic elements like text controls and image. This were the very basic version of HTML with less supports for a wide range of HTML element. Its don’t have rich feature like styling and other things that was related to how contents will be rendering in a browser.
- The initial version of HTML doesn’t provides support for table, font supports, etc like its provides us in the latest versions.
- We would also be like to discuss that W3C didn’t exists before HTML 2.0 hence its doesn’t shows details about HTML 1.
2. HTML 2
- HTML version 2.0 were developing in 1995s with basic intentions of improving HTML versions 1.0 .
- It have a standard gots started to develops so as to maintains common rules and regulations across differents browsers. HTML 2.0 have be improved a lot in terms of the markup tag. In HTML 2.0 versions concepts of form came of into forces. Forms had be developed but still, it were having basic tag like text boxes, buttons, etc.
- Also, the table came out as an HTML tags. Now, in HTML tag 2.0 browsers also came with the concepts of creating own layer of tags that was specifics to the browser itselfs. W3C was also formed.
3. HTML 3.2
- Its were developed in 1997’s. After HTML 2.0 were developed, the next versions of HTML were 3.2
- With the versions 3.2 of HTML, HTML tags had further improved. Its worths noting that because of W3C standard maintenance, Its newer versions of HTML were 3.2 instead of 3.
- HTML 3.2 have better supports for new form elements. Another important features what HTML 3.2 implemented were supports for CSS. CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheet. Its CSS that provides feature to make an HTML tags looks better on rendering its on browsers. CSS do help to styles HTML element.
- Its With upgradations of browser to HTML 3.2, the browsers also supported for frames tag although HTML specification still don’t supports frame markup tag.
4. HTML 4.01
- It was developed in 1999’s. It was extended the supports of cascading styling sheets. In versions 3.2, CSS was embedded in HTML pages itself. Therefore, if the websites have various web page to apply to the style of each pages, we must be placed CSS on each web pages. Hence there were a repetition of the same blocks of CSS.
- To overcomes this things, in version 4.01 concepts of external styling sheets emerged. Under this concepts, an external CSS files could be to develops and this external styling files could be included in HTML itselfs. HTML 4.01 provided supports for further new tag of HTML.
- These are the latest version of HTML. For a developers, it could be to use in 2014. It has came up with lots of HTML tags support. HTML5 provided supports for new form element like input element s of different types, geolocations supports tag, etc.