Difference Between CSS and CSS3
|CSS is older version.||CSS-3 is Re-creation|
|CSS isn’t mobile friendly.||CSS-3 isn’t mobile friendly.|
|It has previous and customary colors.||It supports RGBA, HSLA, HSL and Gradient Colours.|
|Does not supported by all new browsers||CSS-3 is supports by all new browers.|
|CSS doesn’t supports media queries.||CSS-3 is supports media queries for responsive internet style|
|Cannot split into varied modules.||is simply split into varied modules.|
- CSS is stands to Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- CSS is straightforward mechanism for adding style(e.g., Font, layout, Color, Spacing, etc.) to the net Pages.
- Specially wont to webpage planning.
- Using CSS2 we won’t style enticing online page, it’s style an easy online page.
- It have long-long methodology for planning.
- CSS3 is employed to style enticing online page.
- We add Some completely different options mistreatment CSS3 as compare to CSS2 like :-
- Motion Graphics.
- Transition Effects.
- Visual Effects.