Digital marketing agency has to face a lot of challenges that is to manage your team’s workload, retain employees and clients, onboard new talent, maintain effective communications, and develop new services and processes – and that is before you even start worrying about what your competition is doing.
But despite all those issues, one challenge stands above the rest as far as agencies are concerned. Two-thirds say their biggest priority of all is winning new business – comfortably ahead of any other challenge or action.
Generate Leads for Your Digital Marketing Agency in Delhi With These Following Strategies
It would be best if you had more leads to win more business. To help you out, here are some strategies that digital agencies can use to generate more leads.
Define Your Ideal Customer
There is no profit in generating dozens, or hundreds, or thousands of leads if they have no chance of turning into clients who are an excellent fit for your agency.
To do this, identify your current best clients – those who have been with you longest, pay you the highest retainers, or see the best results. Then interview those clients to learn about their:
- Company background (headcount, revenue, location)
- The buying process and decision-makers
- Immediate and long-term goals
- Biggest pain points
- Favorite websites and social networks
This will enable you to craft messaging that resonates with the right prospects and helps you reach them on their preferred platforms.
Leverage Guest-Speaking Opportunities
Public speaking can be a fantastic way to get in front of new audiences and demonstrate your expertise. Speaking at events is a double win for lead gen:
- You can drive inquiries through calls to action (CTAs) in your speech. For instance, you can urge people to download your ebook or contact your customer success team to find out more about the topic you are discussing.
- You can network after the event. These post-speech networking opportunities are a fantastic chance to hand out your business card and connect with potential prospects.
Offer Something of Value
Inbound marketing generally delivers more cost-effective results than outbound sales. 53% of marketers say inbound provides a higher return on investment than just 16% who say the same for outbound.
However, it is not a real lead generator. Inbound relies on prospects handing over their contact details – and they won’t do that if you are not offering anything of value in exchange.
So what does it take to get those all-important names, email addresses, and phone numbers? That depends on your prospects’ position in the sales funnel:
- If they’re predominantly at the funnel’s top, offer content related to one of their key pain points, such as an ebook or webinar.
- If they’re further down the funnel, try something like a free SEO audit or analysis of their Google or Facebook ad accounts. To progress the conversation, follow up with top-level insights or specific actions rather than an immediate sales pitch.
Warm Up Your Cold Outreach
Inbound marketing might deliver the best ROI, but that doesn’t mean cold outreach can’t be an effective lead generation tactic. In particular, startups may need to rely on outbound in the short term while building up their inbound capabilities.
That said, randomly cold calling and emailing is unlikely to deliver the results you need. So what’s the solution?
Lean on the ideal customer profile you defined at step one to identify all the characteristics of a perfect prospect, then find people who tick your boxes.
Next, do your research. Three-quarters of people say they only engage with personalized messaging, so you must understand as much as possible about your prospects before you reach out to them for the first time.
This requires a little more effort than simply sending the same generic email to thousands of prospects at once, but it will yield much better results. To save time, use Mailshake to send personalized cold emails at scale.
Nurture Prospects Who Aren’t Ready to Convert
Only about 4% of visitors to your website are ready to buy.
That doesn’t mean they’ll never be ready, though. They could be a perfect fit for your product – they’re just not in the market right now.
You don’t want to ignore these people. But at the same time, they’re unlikely to sign up for a product demo or consultation at this stage.
It’s your sales team’s job to nurture these visitors until they’re in a position to buy. But how can you do that if you don’t know who they are?
Try creating a “transitional CTA” that compels these users to take some action in exchange for their contact details. For instance, they could hand over their email address for access to:
- A free tool
- A template form for a standard process related to your product and its pain points
- An explainer on how to carry out a common task
Build Better Lead Capture Pages
Think of your lead capture page as the home stretch in your lead generation marathon.
You’ve worked so hard optimizing your website, creating great content, and building a streamlined user journey. The last thing you want is for a low-quality lead capture page to turn off a hot prospect at the last minute.
At the point they’re ready to convert, your prospective lead wants to know four things:
- How can you help them?
- How much will it cost?
- What separates you from the competition?
- Do you genuinely know your stuff?
The more transparent you are around those questions, the more likely you will convert those visitors into leads. Try adding the following elements to your lead capture page:
- Trust factors, like review scores, client logos, and testimonials
- Pricing information (if possible)
- Specific USPs, backed up with clear evidence where possible
- A video that explains how you get results
These are some Digital Marketing Strategies for Lead Generation. However, it would be best if you with the top Digital Marketing Agency in Delhi for better results and profitable business in the market.