HTML is stands for HyperText Markup language for creating Web pages.
What is HTML?
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language.
- HTML describes the structure of a Web page.
- HTML consists of a series of elements.
- HTML elements tells of the browser how to display the content.
- HTML elements are represented by tags.
- HTML tags do work of label pieces such as heading, paragraph, table, and so on.
- Browser do not work in display the HTML tags, but uses them to render the content of the page.
HTML had created by Sir Tim Berners-Lee in late 1991’s but had not released officially, which were published in 1995 as HTML 2.0. HTML 4.01 were published in late 1999’s and were a major version of HTML.
HTML are a very evolving markup language and have evolved with various versions updating. Long before it’s revised standards and specifications are carried in, each versions have allowed its user to create web pages in the much easier and prettier way and make sites very efficient.
- HTML 1.0 had released in 1993’s with the intentions of sharing informations which can be readable and accessible via web browsers. But had not much of the developers had involved in creating websites. So the language were not growing.
- Then comes out of the HTML 2.0’s, published in 1995’s. which containd by all the features of HTML 1.0 along with its few additional features, which were remained as well as the standard markup language for designing and creating websites untill of January 1997’s and refined various core features of HTML functions.
- Then comes of the HTML 3.0’s, where Dave Raggett who was introduced a fresh paper or draft on its HTML. It was included improved new features of HTML, giving as more powerful characteristics for webdevlopers in designing of web pages. But these were powerful features of new HTML slowed down to the browser in applying of further improvements.
- Then comes of the HTML 4.01’s which are widely used and were a successful versions of HTML before HTML 5.0’s , which are currently released and used worldwide web of HTML. HTML 5 could be said for as an extended version of HTML 4.01’s which were published in the year 2012’s.