* Bootstrap is the famous front-end framework of CSS,HTML and Js languages.
* It is used for creating a wonderful and mobile web development.It helps for developer and coders to make a responsive websites.
* Bootstrap is also designing a buttons,tables ,cards ,forms and images.
* Bootstrap 4 is the newest and important version of making a new & responsive websites.
Bootstrap is also known as Blueprint of Twitter.It was developed by Mark Otto and Jacob Thornton for Twitter and released by August19,2011″
Why to use Bootstrap ?
Firstly, Bootstrap is used for creating a beautiful and responsive webites Bootstrap is an open-source can be defined as front-end development that can be used to build a web applications and stunning websites. The best thing about this excellent framework is that it is available for free to users :
Advantages of Bootstrap: The main Advantages of Bootstrap are-:
Easy to Use – Bootstrap is easy to use for making a tables,cards ,images and buttons and also easy to create a responsive websites.
Responsiveness − It is helpful for developing a responsive first mobile web.
Faster Speed of the Development − You can create everything custom from scratch but that would be time consuming and more error prone depending upon your experience. With frameworks like Bootstrap use for pick things up quickly and less chances of error. You can also modify of your websites parts to have their own styles rather than bootstrap’s styles.
Secure − Bootstrap is completely free to download and use and moreover it is very easy to learn and implement& also secure to creating a websites.
* Bootstrap was originally created for a designer and a developer at Twitter, It’s become one of the most popular front-end frameworks and useful open source projects in the world.
* Bootstrap was created in mid-2010 by @mdo and @fat at Twitter. It has Prior to being an open-sourced framework, Bootstrap was also known as ( Blueprint at Twitter). , Twitter held its first Hack Week in the project exploded A few months into development of all skill levels jumped in without any external guidance. It’s also served the style for internal tools development for guide in the company for over a whole year before its public release, and continues to do so today & tomorrow.
* It was originally released on August 19, 2011, we’ve since had over twenty releases, including two major rewrites with v2 and v3. With Bootstrap 2, we added a responsive functionality to the entire framework and as an optional stylesheet. Building on that with Bootstrap 3, we rewrote the library once again to make it responsive by default with a mobile first approach.
* With Bootstrap 4, we once again rewrote the project to account for two key architectural changes: a migration to Sass and the move to CSS’s flex-box. Our intention is to help in a small way in entire world and to move the web development community forward by pushing for a newer CSS properties, fewer dependencies, and new technologies can gave across more modern browsers.
Early Started:-> Bootstrap was firstly created by.Bootstrap was released as an open source project . After, renamed from Twitter Blueprint of Bootstrap.
Bootstrap 2 and 3-> Bootstrap 2 was released . This version supports for responsive web design & used for designing a tablet , desktop and mobile phone.
Bootstrap 4-> Bootstrap 4 is the newest version and developed by Bootstrap 4 was finalized .It is used for Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, and Safari.
Bootstrap 5-> Bootstrap 5 is the upcoming version and most famous front-end framework of Html ,CSS and JS languages. It is used for .
Features-> Bootstrap is a web framework that focuses on simplifying the development of informative web pages (as opposed to web apps). It’s primary purpose of adding is to a web project and is also to apply Bootstrap’s choices of Color, Navbar, Background-colors, Size, Font and Layout, Forms & tables to that project. Once added to a project, Bootstrap provides a basic style definitions to all HTML elements. . For example, Bootstrap has creating .