Did someone say mini cheesecakes stuffed with Nutella and Oreos? Irresistible, aren’t they? These mini cheesecakes loaded with Nutella and oreo original in India are a current favorite dessert of everyone. And when you talk about oreo biscuits, one can get some of the best oreo flavors In India. From milk chocolate to strawberry, to dark chocolate, there are so many varieties of mini oreo chocolate to choose from.
This no-bake Nutella cheesecake is simple to make, has a rich and creamy texture, and a taste that’s unbelievable. Everyone loves this mini cheesecake and makes a yummy dessert for any get-together. And the combination of Nutella and oreo sure keeps your kids happy. You can shop for Nutella online In India at the Snack Zack store.
Reasons why you should make Nutella and Oreo cheesecakes –
no-bake, easy recipe
sets in the freezer in just 20 mins
loved by everyone
quick recipe for parties
Instead of making a large cheesecake, you can try making bite-sized cheesecake pieces in a muffin tray. So here we share the fun, easy, and tempting recipe of mini Nutella and Oreo cheesecakes. Even if you are new to baking, don’t stress, as we will happily walk you through each step of the recipe. You can get the tasty oreo cookies in India and also buy the best Nutella In India at very reasonable prices.
For the base
200g Oreos, finely crushed (cookies and cream flavor, preferably)
60g Unsalted butter, melted
For the cheesecake
200ml thickened cream, cold
400g cream cheese
100g icing sugar
For the topping
Oreo halves and Oreo crumbs
1. Crush 200 grams of Oreos in a food processor until you have crumbs. Then mix the crumbs with 60 grams of melted butter.
2. To make the filling, in a separate bowl, whisk the cold, thickened cream until the top layers become stiff.
3. In another bowl, mix the cream cheese, icing sugar, and Nutella, then stir them well until combined. The mixture should appear smooth and thick.
4. Using a spatula, fold in the whipped cream, stirring gently until just combined. Then set this filling aside.
5. Now to make the cakes, press the buttery oreo biscuit mixture firmly into the bottom of muffin tins arranged inside a baking tray. Then add a generous dollop of cheesecake filling.
6. Smooth the filling with the back of a spoon. Then put the muffins tray in the freezer for 20 minutes.
7. Before serving, top the mini cheesecakes with some melted Nutella and half an Oreo biscuit.
8. These mini treats look delicious and are now ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving
1 cheesecake – 285 calories (% Daily Value)
While looking at the recipe, you may think that the Oreo and Nutella would make everything too sweet but the tart cream cheese balances the sweet taste very well. So buy Oreos online in India along with chocolates Nutella In India from Snack Zack store. These mini cheesecakes are perfect for your kid’s party, or ideal for gifting your friends and family on special occasions. This creamy cheesecake is a delight for the eyes and leaves your mouth watering. Snack Zack is the best option to shop for the best and original oreo online in India. You can browse through the online store to see some of the best and high-quality imported biscuits and chocolates. There are many attractive offers from time to time which you can select.
- SeemaRai consultancy Services